Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Yong C Yoon
Dr. Yong C Yoon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saginaw, MI. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery. Dr. Yoon is affiliated with St Mary Mercy Hospital, Covenant Medical Center Harrison and Mercy Health Saint Mary's. Dr. Yoon has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Yong C Yoon has the following 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
I had surgery by Dr. Yoon about three months ago, the care I was given was everything I could ask for and more. The gals in the three offices I dealt with couldn't have been more accommodating or pleasant if they tried. I would recommend him to my friends and wouldn't consider anyone else to do surgery on me or my family. A tremendous change after the last two surgeons in the last three years! Thank you one and all.
There is no other surgeon I would want to operate on me than Dr. Yoon. He is professional, caring, gives you his undivided attention when you are with him, willing to answer all your questions and address any concerns you may have. Follow up is very good. Most importantly, he is an exceptional surgeon. Never had better.
First met Dr. Yoon in an emergency situation. One of his associates was the doctor called, but was unavailable and Dr. Yoon was covering for him. From the minute I met him, he was highly professional, had a great bedside manner and never talked down to me as some doctors do. He performed a very long and difficult surgery perfectly. The aftercare by both Dr. Yoon and his staff was faultless. I would highly recommend Dr. Yoon to anyone, including those I love the most.
It isn't the doctor i have a problem with its his staff. They are not only rude; they have no feelings and no care for the patients. Each time I call I get nothing but rude behavior and rotten bedside manners. When confronted; they deny they were rude to me. Nothing but problems for years with his staff; its a shame because overall I do like him and his partners but won't come back because his staff treats me like I'm worth nothing to them. They also never return my phone calls and in an Emergency this is crucial.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2016, 2013, 2015, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Yoon is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Yong C Yoon accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCmu Division of Surgery, 912 S Washington Ave Ste 1, Saginaw, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Yong C Yoon in this video.
Dr. Yong C Yoon is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Saginaw, MI.