Dr. Yong Yoon Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Yong Yoon?

Posted on August 19th, 2016

Dr Yoon has a high energy and i felt that he cared. I was so glad that i ended up with him.

Just the BEST

Posted on October 19th, 2013

I had surgery by Dr. Yoon about three months ago, the care I was given was everything I could ask for and more. The gals in the three offices I dealt with couldn't have been more accommodating or pleasant if they tried. I would recommend him to my friends and wouldn't consider anyone else to do surgery on me or my family. A tremendous change after the last two surgeons in the last three years! Thank you one and all.

My experience with Dr. Yoon

Posted on January 19th, 2011

There is no other surgeon I would want to operate on me than Dr. Yoon. He is professional, caring, gives you his undivided attention when you are with him, willing to answer all your questions and address any concerns you may have. Follow up is very good. Most importantly, he is an exceptional surgeon. Never had better.

Can't say enough good things about Dr. Yoon.

Posted on August 20th, 2010

First met Dr. Yoon in an emergency situation. One of his associates was the doctor called, but was unavailable and Dr. Yoon was covering for him. From the minute I met him, he was highly professional, had a great bedside manner and never talked down to me as some doctors do. He performed a very long and difficult surgery perfectly. The aftercare by both Dr. Yoon and his staff was faultless. I would highly recommend Dr. Yoon to anyone, including those I love the most.

patient

Posted on April 9th, 2010

It isn't the doctor i have a problem with its his staff. They are not only rude; they have no feelings and no care for the patients. Each time I call I get nothing but rude behavior and rotten bedside manners. When confronted; they deny they were rude to me. Nothing but problems for years with his staff; its a shame because overall I do like him and his partners but won't come back because his staff treats me like I'm worth nothing to them. They also never return my phone calls and in an Emergency this is crucial.

waiting room time 45 min. first visit...

Posted on October 30th, 2008

waited for 45 minutes just to see him. He told us he is always late at least 20 minutes. he spent 7 minutes and said you need gall bladder surgery and said they will set it up in 3 weeks. end of visi t

Posted on April 18th, 2017