Dr. Yong Yu Is this you?

2.4

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Yong Yu?

The worst Primary Care Physician!!

Posted on December 28th, 2016

Don't waste your time and trust the doctor who only cares about money. They schedule 10 ppl for the same appointment. Even you go in for blood test, you will have to wait for hours with an empty stomach as they would let ppl cut in randomly.The front desk ppl are mean with very nasty attitude. They discriminate ppl with young kids. If unfortunately your kids happen to cry in the office, You will be kicked out immediately. The front desk person, Nicole specifically, informed me to bring my crying son downstairs and come back in an hour. It was the worst experience with Dr. Yu and his crew!!

Not Recommended

Posted on May 20th, 2015

I currently have this doctor as my Primary Care Physician. I'm looking to switch. I'm not happy with this doctor. They have a very cold and robotic demeanor. Not very friendly and bedside manner is lacking. When speaking to this doctor they don't seem to listen when I mention my symptoms. I've also felt a very condescending tone when speaking to them about what my current ailments are. It would be nice if this doctor would show some empathy regarding their patients and just listen as opposed to running over what they have to say. I can't recommend this doctor and am looking to switch.

Horrible Bedside Manner

Posted on April 5th, 2015

Dr. Yong Yu has horrible bedside manner. I would never recommend this doctor to anyone.

he is good doctor