Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Yong T Zheng has the following 3 specialties
- Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
Yes, I would. I highly recommend her. After my 4 hour surgery and I was sewn up, She was not happy with what she saw on Xray. She removed my sutures....opened me up again and called a specialist....She said she could not live with not knowing that all was well with me. From there she recommended follow ups to make sure all was well. She gave me great post surgical care on my follow up visits. She restored what was old and worn out from my 4 childbirths and made me all new again. After more than 6 years, my husband remains grateful for all the repairs and restoration she performed.......I HIGHLY recommend D. Sheng.
Absolutely rude and horrible bedside manner. Dr. Zheng will not treat you with respect or dignity!! I was in tears by the time I left. She refused to give me a medicine to help my problem until I agreed to do an unnecessary procedure. Do yourself a favor and look to another doctor if you are having urogyno issues.
I have had a wonderful experience with Dr. Zheng and I would highly recommend her to anyone. I had a relatively minor surgery to correct incontinence, and she and her staff were wonderful starting with my very first appointment. She has been nothing but warm, friendly, considerate, and extremely professional. She is funny! She had great eye contact, listened well, answered all my questions. I was VERY nervous before the surgery, and she was warm and comforting prior to the OR. I felt great after the surgery and have had no complications whatsoever. If anyone needs this type of surgery, Dr. Zheng will do a great job!
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2011, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
21 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Yong T Zheng accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAnne Arundel Medical Center, 2001 Medical Pkwy, Annapolis, MD
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Yong T Zheng in this video.
Dr. Yong T Zheng is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Annapolis, MD.