Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Yonghua H Tai
Dr. Yonghua H Tai, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Rafael, CA, with another office in Vallejo, CA. His specialties include Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. Dr. Tai is affiliated with St Francis Memorial Hospital and Alta Bates Summit Medical Center Alta Bates Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Yonghua H Tai has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Surgery Recovery
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Nerve Damage
- Chronic Pain
- Sports Medicine
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr Tai injured me. It was clear from my three page MRI that I had many reasons for pain in my spine. He applied invasive pressure to discern HOW much things hurt and to what degree. Though he was very responsive to my email afterwards, it does not change my being fearful of help from any doctor since.
Dr. Tai is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Yonghua H Tai accepts the following insurance providers.
- Kaiser Permanente
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Yonghua H Tai is similar to the following 0 Doctors near San Rafael, CA.