Dr. Yoon Choi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Yoon Choi?

Best Doctor I've ever had!

Posted on July 8th, 2017

Best doctor I have ever seen

Posted on June 1st, 2017

Took time with all exams, could actually troubleshoot all of my problems without just throwing medicine at me. I have yet to meet another doctor as skilled or smart as Dr. choi.

Posted on October 14th, 2016

Great Dr., he's very personal and thorough. If there is a knock, it's that the wait is very long. That in it's self maybe be a testimonial to how good of a Dr he is.

Simply the Best

Posted on September 11th, 2016

Dr. Yoon Choi is the finest doctor I have ever had. He is unfailingly kind, patient, and an excellent listener. He researches to find help for your problems, but at the same time has no problems with you doing your own research, and is happy to validate your results. My own problems are mostly incurable, but because of his dedication they have become more bearable. Thank you, Dr. Choi !

Great Doctor

Posted on September 7th, 2016

Best Pcp I have ever had

Posted on August 19th, 2016

Dr choi is very attentive and takes a holistic approach when rendering care. He's very patient with my parents, a great listener and works with his patients to devise a workable treatment. He's very courteous, always friendly although the wait is long it's worth it. I am also a patient of is as are some of my family and coworkers.

Patient left out in the cold because stereotyping providers!

Posted on August 18th, 2016

Dr. Yoon Choi is an exceptional physician. He 'Cares'. He listens and supports me his patient. Unlike most doctors at Steward who only care about themselves, Dr. Choi without fail is always attentive to my illnesses, provides guidance, referrals and kindness. Never does he make me feel inadequate, does not have a 'God' complex, is not rude or short. With the exception of Dr. Golden, I would refuse care from any provider at Steward. Only Golden and Choi give a care about their patients.

great job

Posted on October 31st, 2013

he is very thorough will not give up on you. found some miillion year old obscure disease in my daughter after enough research and not giving up thank you Dr Choi

Posted on March 22nd, 2012

It took me my whole life to find a doctor that I like. He always diagnosed all my problems and has a kind and caring demenor. Extremely knowledgable and helpful. I hope he stays with the practice for the rest of my life because I would never want to change doctors. He feels like a friend. When I need a same day visit they always sweeze it into his already busy schedule.

Posted on October 4th, 2010