Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Yoon S Min has the following 2 specialties
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
Some of the conditions that rheumatologists treat are rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, gout, sarcoidosis, vasculitis, and lupus. These are all conditions that involve a lot of pain and make mobility difficult. Rheumatologists use medications, such as analgesics, NSAIDs, steroids, DMARDs, infliximab, and adalimumab, as well as occupational therapy, in order to decrease pain and improve a patient's quality of life.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Neck Pain
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Psoriatic Arthritis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 28
His staff are horrible i have gone for six years sunny is very rude only calls for medical bills, never to remind patients of when appointment is. And if you have flare ups where you cant get out of bed to drive to the drs they dont except that, as well as any deaths in the family emergencies they dont care. Will not work with you. Then when you show up at the time of appointment you wait two hours see dr for ten min. All they care about is money, i was never explained what auto immune disorder is or ra, wouldn't run more tests on me for my bones. I never reached remission, or knew other types of treatment could be done then with the meds i never was informed that side effects cause lumps on body and to stop taking the meds. And the staff gossip about patients . Dr min was good dr until he took on to many people, and he did listen to me in detail.but the staff all need to be replaced sunny especially she dosent care or is not compassionate even tho she knows patients have health issues. Plus im in and out of hospital with my father she will not work with emergencies because it looksbad on them stated sunny but this is not ok.
I would advise everyone to never go to Dr. Min. Expect to wait at least an hour before being seen. Then you will be diagnosed with a serious disease and he doesn't bother explaining anything to you, he will just pump you up with medication you don't need. Worst experience I've ever had with a "doctor". I found a real doctor and I will never you back to see Mr. Min.
We will be moving soon and my biggest concern is finding another rheumatologist as good as Dr. Min. He is the only one who has been able to help me over many years. Highly recommend!
- State University Of New York Upstate Medical University
U S Department Of Veterans Affairs
Dr. Yoon S Min accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
LA Care Health
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsYoon Sung Min Md, 21060 Centre Pointe Pkwy Ste A, Santa Clarita, CA
Dr. Yoon S Min is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Clarita, CA.