Dr. Yosef Zibari Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Yosef Zibari?

he is a awesome pediatrition he is actually my peds doctor and he is wonderful he actually loves what he does and you can tell he will take as much time as it takes to make sure he gives you an accurate diagnosis he also has a special bond with his pacients.

Kids and I love Dr. Zibari

Dr. Zibari is the reason that our family is still with Kaiser. I drive across town, past two other Kaisers to see him. We first met him when my son (now 7) was in the NICU- lucky break to have met him right at the get go. We do often wait to see him, but I don't mind because I know that when it is our turn that we are going to get the time that we need. He has been very respectful of my beliefs about medicine. We have refused/ delayed certain vaccines. He explains why that vaccine is on the schedule, we discuss my concerns and he accepts my decision at the end. He takes time to explain disease processes and how & when to repsond. He is very caring with my children. One child will ask to go along on another's visit.