Dr. Young-Ae Kwun Is this you?

Posted on March 1st, 2012

It would appear these reviews are from parents, however, as a now 20 year old patient, I only have good things to say. After leaving for college I have had to use other doctors, but when possible I prefer to come back to Dr. Kwun. If I'm not already, I will be very sad when I am too old for a pediatrician because she truly cares about her patients and is an excellent doctor. To any parents considering Dr. Kwun for their child - my family loves her and we highly recommend!

Tough but knows her stuff

Posted on January 19th, 2012

At first I was not very happy with doctor Kwun because I felt she was veery cold and straight forward but all that change when my little one got really sick from her stomach and she new her medicine. No she is not a loving doctor but you cannot base her profesionalism on that. She is a knowledgeble doc!!

Our Kids like Dr. Kwan

Posted on November 15th, 2011

We have used Dr. Kwam as our Children's Doctor for 4 1/2 years. WE are very pleased with all aspects of the care received from Dr. Kwan. She is very down to earth and talks with us very naturally. She doesn't rush us or talk down to us. she is very available for questions any time. Staff in her office is very professional and courtious.

Long time patient

Posted on March 30th, 2011

My son has disabilities and he couldn't wait a long time especially when he was younger. Dr. Kuan was the quickest of the ones in this office group to get to us. So we became her patient for 15+ years. My daughter preferred one of the other lady doctors who was a little warmer and fuzzier. Dr. Kuan knows her stuff but don't expect to be coddled by her. I recommend her highly as a skilled and experienced physician.

Posted on September 13th, 2010

Dr. Kwun is very thorough and professional, as well as thoughtful and friendly. After having had previous experiences with other pediatricians near our house, I am more than willing to drive across the hill to have Dr. Kwun treat my child. When my child had to undergo surgery, Dr. Kwun offered to stay late in her office to examine my child to ensure that my family experienced as little stress as possible in preparing for the surgery. She was always available as questions they arose, which made the experience much easier. My children also love Dr. Kwun and actually think going to the pediatrician's office is a treat.

Horrible in every way. NOT Recommended.

Posted on January 11th, 2010

After my baby was born, Dr. Kwun was the pediatrician who examined her in the hospital, as she is in a co-op of sorts with my regular pediatrician.She was rude and had total lack of respect for my privacy, and my right to make decisions for my child. I chose to forego a routine test, having it done by a private lab instead of the state lab. Dr. Kwun didn't "approve" and she let me know it. She gave me a huge lecture, telling me how my child has rights and if I didn't get the test done the way she wanted then my baby could end up mentally retarded.I told her I was fully informed about the test and was making the decision based on what my husband and I thought was best for our daughter. She left, but came back into my hospital room again later, this time without knocking! She proceeded with another harsh lecture, this time saying that if she was the parent she would never make such an irresponsible choice. (Keep in mind, I was not refusing a medical treatment, just choosing to have a test done by a different lab.)I couldn't wait to check out of the hospital just to get away from Dr. Kwun. Though she is in a co-op with my regular pediatrician, I will never, ever, EVER allow her to get near me or my daughter again.

Posted on August 12th, 2015