Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Young Lee MD
Dr. Young Lee, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cherry Hill, NJ, with other offices in Burlington, NJ and Pennsauken, NJ (and 2 other locations). His specialties include Anesthesiology. He speaks English.
Dr. Young Lee has 5 locations
Dr. Young Lee has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Young Lee has the following 1 expertise
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2013, 2016, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Young Lee Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Young Lee's office for more information.
1400 Route 70 East Cherry Hill, NJ : (888) 985-2727
911 Sunset Road Burlington, NJ : (888) 985-2727
4307 Westfield Avenue Pennsauken, NJ : (888) 985-2727
415 West Landis Ave Suite 102 Vineland, NJ : (888) 985-2727
310 Egg Harbor Road Sewell, NJ : (888) 985-2727
More about Dr. Young Lee
Young Lee, M.D. Dr. Young J.Lee, is double Board Certified Anesthesiologist and Interventional Pain Specialists at Relievus. Dr. Young J.Lee completed his surgical internship at Albert Einstein University ...
Locations & Directions
Dr. Young Lee is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Cherry Hill, NJ.