Dr. Young-Jik J Lee Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Young-Jik J Lee?

Good Doctor

He is a good doctor. He helped me get through hard times.

Upon meeting Dr. Lee seemed

Upon meeting Dr. Lee seemed very knowledgeable and he is an internist which means he is trained to solve any health problem. Overall the consultation was good, normal wait time to see the doctor and the staff was friendly.

I've been coming to see Dr. Lee for years

I've been coming to see Dr. Lee for years because he has always been very knowledgeable and always looking out for my health and best interest.

excellent Dr.

Dr. Young was very professional and took the time to listen to all my concerns. He gave me the right treatment because now I’m feeling so much better.

Dr. Young is a great doctor.

My primary physician sent me to him because I needed an internal medicine doctor to diagnose what was wrong with me. He was very professional and took the time to go over what was wrong with me so he can do a proper diagnosis. Once he realized what it could possibly be, he made sure to explain my condition in great detail so I would be able to understand. He also recommended specific medicine and lifestyle changes. Now I'm all better and it's because of Dr. Young.

Dr. Young is a great doctor

Serious but Accurate

I like this doctor because of his accuracy not because we crack jokes in the waiting room. I have been here with my parents a few times and they enjoy coming to see Dr. Lee because of his knowledge. I'd recommend him to anyone that was a right diagnosis of their health condition.

I'd Recommend Dr. Lee

A friend referred me to this doctor after struggling with a health condition. I have to say I was skeptical at first, but over all I am very pleased and happy that I visited Dr. Lee.

He is a shady doctor who knows not take the time to listen to the patient nor takes the time to talk to them.

Very professional and kind. I recommend very highly.

energetic, caring doctor

he is friendly, spends time to explain things in plain language, follows thru individual treatment. am recommending him to anyone i know.

The office staff was incredibly callous and rude. I was incredibly sick and went to their clinic to seek treatment but was turned away because I allegedly did not show up as covered in their databases. My insurance company told me the contrary, and the clinic staff later admitted their mistake. But it's always nice to know that they care more about money than they do about a human being. I would ABSOLUTELY advise that people NOT GO TO this doctor and avoid his ill-trained staff.