Dr. Young Lee Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Posted on October 8th, 2009

I really like Dr. Lee. He was actually my pediatrician when I was born and now 30 years later he is my sons pediatrician. I was really glad to see after my 1st child was born he was still in practice and he is now taking care of both my sons medically. He is a very good doctor and I would recommend him to anyone that has a child. The office is also very professional and informative and I have never had to wait more then 5 min. in the waiting room for the boy's appointments. I really like his memory (he even remembered my younger brother and I even 30 yrs later). Amazing man great pediatrician! Highly recommended!

Asthma