Dr. Young K Park Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Young K Park?

Great Doctor

Dr Park is prompt, kind, and knows his stuff on acupuncture. Just wish he would take my insurance. I would like to go more often. I recommend him.

Dr. Park saved my husbands life - he had the early stages of Crohn's disease and was really struggling. Can't say enough good things about him.

I love Dr. Park. He cares and has a great attitude. Gets on me about not doing what I need to do. Good job Dr. Park. Keeps me on my toes. Will continue my care with him no matter what. He cares and so does his staff. Susan is a treat to hear on the phone and see. Always caring and helpful.

I highly recommend Dr. Park. He is calm, efficient and answers my questions. I have seen him for 15 years. I like that he does eastern and westen medicine.

Dr. Young K Park is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.