Dr. Young Kwon Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Young Kwon?

Posted on August 30th, 2013

I saw Dr kwon with my first child in 2009. He was great back then when he shared a office with dr miller and dr Cowan . Today I had my first ob appt because I am expecting twins and left not feeling assured that everything was fine. He rushed me out. I think that him having his own practice has completely ruined his bedside manner. I'm changing dr as we speak.

Posted on May 16th, 2012

I had a negative experience in 1992 with my first OB and Dr. Kwon was recommended to me as a compassionate professional who did not participate in the abortion industry. After a pleasant interview, I selected him to deliver my son. This pregnancy I had a malplaced placenta and a breech baby with a foot we could not locate on the ultrasound (we found out in the delivery room it was folded back on the shin bone; it corrected itself after birth). Dr. Kwon calmly helped me through all those issues, and allowed me to labor for a few hours after I went into labor, just in case the baby turned. But in the end, he performed a C-section, with no complications. He was congenial and professional at all times. I have since delivered two more children using Dr. Kwon. The fourth was high risk, as I went into preterm labor at 24 weeks. Once again, Dr. Kwon acted at all times professionally and compasssionately, with excellent outcomes. I am thankful for his practice, and have recommended him to many others.

Posted on December 30th, 2011

He is my first OBGYN Dr. and I would never recommend him to anyone. His staffs are the WORST of it's kind, they are rude just like the Dr. Kwon! His office is poorly managed, organized and very inefficient by double booking your appointments. 2 out of 3 visit they double booked me with other patient when they only have one ultrasound machine, which waiting time was about 45 minutes to an hour. After a long wait, you do want to spend some time with the doctor especially when it is your first pregnancy, however my time with him was about 5 minutes. I was unable to see the fetus on 1st and 2nd ultrasound so researched and studied bout various cases. Hoping to see the baby on my 3rd ultrasound appointment I did drink lots of water as recommended (If ultrasound is done via abdominal then full bladder helps to view the baby better but if it is done via vaginal you have to empty out your bladder). However, instead of asking me to empty my bladder he laughs that I have full bladder and proceeds on with vaginal ultrasound. I thought he would spend some time on the ultrasound but instead he spends less than a minute. Then diagnoses me with blighted ovum. Like every expected mother I did have lots of questions to ask but instead he rushes out of the room. After I got dressed I followed him out and started to ask bunch of questions, instead of answering my questions he gets upset and tells me to go see other doctor. I was already going to emotional distress and hearing from a doctor that he 150% guarantees that I will have miscarriage within 2 weeks.... what kind of doctor is he? Well, I did not have miscarriage in 2 weeks like he guaranteed but I was diagnosed by other doctor that I do have blighted ovum. Please don't refer this doctor to anyone.

Poor office staff and long waiting time

Posted on August 9th, 2011

Excellent experience

Posted on May 13th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Kwon's for several years. He has always been professional and at the same time friendly and kind. His pro-active approach to a condition I dealt with ended years of stress for me.

Wonderful caring dr

Posted on March 17th, 2011

I was scared to go to male Dr, this is the nicest Dr ever. Recommend over female Dr if comfort level is your concern

Posted on November 30th, 2017