Dr. Young M Kang Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Young M Kang?

BEST UROLOGIST IN 300 MILES

Best in the Medical Field. Staff and Doctors.

Men's prostate issues

Excellent at explaining and treating the prostate/bladder interaction in older men suffering from BPH.

Sensitive and Caring

We feel very well cared for each time we enter the office of Dr. Kang. Our family has been seeing Dr. Kang for over two years and he has been thorough in diagnosing and explaining problems. He has a gentle bedside manner and he takes his time to make sure he has answered all of our questions. We appreciate his staff very much, as they are extremely helpful with my mother-in-law who is in a wheelchair and they take the time to make sure she is comfortable. We could not ask for better care!

Elevated PSA #s

Elevated PSA #'s and a referral from my general pyscian led me to Dr Kang. His staff is unorganized, misleading and unprofessional. Dr Kang has no patient skills and lacks in sincerity. No time for questions if you dont like his opinion. I would not recommend this Dr if you have high PSA # and need to see a urologist. Two thumbs down....There are to many good Dr's out there. Keep researching to find the right one for YOU....

Dr Kang has been a good doctor, it is his staff that I am not happy with. They are not truthful in their dealings with patients. If you go to Dr Kang just be careful especially with their billing practices. And be sure to ask questions. If you have a problem, keep on top of it.

women, find a female doctor

The doctor left a big scar in my wifes vigina and it is painful. This was an operation on the bladder and could have gone thru the abdoman. Then he needed to do a second operation to correct the first. I can't believe how insensitve he is to to his patients needs.

Caring for my mother

My mother has constant problems with UTIs and we went to Dr. Kang's office to find out why. On the first visit he was a little quiet. But on the subsequent three visits he was great. He did thorough testing on my mother and then sat with us to explain how to go forward.I thought he was very good.

Dr. Young M Kang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pleasanton, CA.