Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Young N Lee has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- E.Coli (Escherichia coli Infections)
- Breast Cancer
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. is too old and close minded. If you have any back pain as i have with arthritis upper and lower spine. 4 herniated discs, muscle and nerve damage with sciatica Dr will not prescribe a simple anti inflammatory. Dr gave me a lecture saying everyone thinks the answer is in a pill. The answer is not in the pill Dr but maybe some relief for your patients suffering on a daily basis with back pain maybe. Dr treats me for high blood pressure and that is it. LC Health Dept. can do that cheaper than Dr lee's overpriced services. I won't be going back to see this Dr. i will be looking for a younger Dr who is more open minded and hopefully more compassionate towards his or her patients.
Dr. Lee was my Doctor my whole life until I moved away. I have always looked back and wished I could find another Doctor like him. He was never willing to just prescribe medications for no reason, and in a world where everyone is pretty much dependent on drugs, it would be refreshing to have him as my Doctor again!
Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
Dr. Young N Lee accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS IL BlueChoice Select
- BCBS IL HMO Illinois
- BCBS IL PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Young N Lee in this video.
Dr. Young N Lee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Chicago, IL.