Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Young Sohn
Dr. Young Sohn, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Detroit, MI. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Sohn is affiliated with Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center, Hutzel Women's Hospital and Harper University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Young Sohn has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
I was a patient of Dr Sohn, for about ten years before moving from Michigan in 2009. Dr. Sohn is a very educated Doctors, he will take time out to answer your questions and concerns. His staff make sure he gets every phone call messages from the patients answered, make sure any lab work or other tests results performed are shared with the patients or their families. Dr. Sohn takes his time to give you quality service. He sometimes skips lunch to visit and care for his patients. I will be moving back to Michigan in 2014, I will go back to Dr Sohn for medical care.
Dr. Sohn is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Hutzel Women's Hospital
Harper University Hospital
46 Years Experience
Graduated in 1967
Dr. Young Sohn accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions4160 John R St, Detroit, MI
Dr. Young Sohn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Detroit, MI.