Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Youngsook Park
Dr. Youngsook Park, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Westchester, IL. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Neurology. Dr. Park is affiliated with Edward Hines Jr VA Hospital, Hines VA Hospital and Edward Hines Veterans Affairs Hospital, General Medicine Clinic,. She speaks English.
Dr. Youngsook Park has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Park is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Edward Hines Jr VA Hospital
Hines VA Hospital
Edward Hines Veterans Affairs Hospital, General Medicine Clinic,
24 Years Experience
University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center
Graduated in 1989
University Of Illinois Hospital & Health Sciences System
Dr. Youngsook Park accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsYoungsook Park MD, 10600 31st St, Westchester, IL
Dr. Youngsook Park is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Westchester, IL.