Have you seen Dr. Younus F Masih?

Dr. Masih has been my doctor for several years, as well my husband's doctor. We have found him to be very caring, with whatever problem that we may have. He takes his time with our appointments, and never makes us feel that we only have 5 minute's. He goes over my medications every time I go in. He always makes sure that I am taking them properly and one medication in particular, he is trying to wean me off of, and help me find something that may be better for me, and not so serious of a drug. His Office help are great! Karen has worked so hard to straighten out any problems I may have with the insurance company or the pharmacy. She has helped me get appointments faster with some places than I could get them. She is always polite and respectful. Rose is usually on the phone, and is the gal that confirms our appointments. Rose has also helped get me some answer's from Karen or Dr Masih, if I call into the office. I don't know what else to say except we could not be happier with the choice of a doctor that we made. Phyllis Backus John Backus

Wonderful Physician

Other reviews were inaccurate. Friendly disposition and well educated. Very Caring and Highly Recommended.

Bad customer service

I received horrible service from this place. They are careless about your needs.

The office staff very rude! The doctor was highly recommended but its a pity I didn't get to meet him. After that " you are a bother your money is not welcome here" Attitude I decided to go else Where!

Office help rude

i get nervous just having to get past the office help , the doctor is right on!

Dr. Younus F Masih is similar to the following 1 Doctors near Enfield, CT.

Dr. Younus F Masih Is this you?