- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Yousaf Ali MD
Dr. Yousaf Ali, MD is a doctor primarily located in Rochester, NY, with another office in Rochester, NY. His specialties include Internal Medicine.
Dr. Yousaf Ali has 2 locations
Dr. Yousaf Ali has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Yousaf Ali has the following 4 expertise
- Gastrointestinal Bleeding
- Chest Pain
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Yousaf Ali Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Yousaf Ali
Dr. Ali is Associate Professor of Medicine in the Division of Hospital Medicine at the University of Rochester. He is also the Chief Documentation Officer at the University of Rochester Medical Center. Dr. Ali attended the King Edward Medical College, Lahore and was graduated in 1983. He received M.S. in Medical Management in the year 2007 from the Simon School of Business, Rochester, NY. Dr. Ali completed his internship and residency from 1992-1995 in the Department of Internal Medicine, St Mary's Hospital, affiliated with the University of Rochester.