Dr. Yousef Y Zibdie Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Yousef Y Zibdie?

I ve being visiting Dr Zibdie for a long time my family and I had a great experience with Dr Zibdie, calls were answered, prescripcion were filled rightaway, great, great Doctor, we do not know what to do without him, i was very, very ill, thank you. To his right diagnosis and treatment i havea great quality of life. He is very professional and vety smart doctor. He liked to help people because he loves his career rather thsn money, how can this be,. I pray for him and his family God Bless him when a door closes one window will open 😄🙏❤️🙏👩‍🎤

Excellent Doctor!!

Dr. Zibdie is an incredible doctor always listens to what I have to say I couldn’t ask for anything more I appreciate it in taking care of my health and will continue to go to see him..

Patient

Best doctor in New Jersey, before I was referred to Dr. Zibdie I was very ill all the times, saw 5 different doctor none of them could find my health problem. Went to see him like 18 years ago and right away he send me for test and found my health problem in less than 24 hours to a point that after those 24 hours I was at then called Barnet Hospital in Paterson, Nj with blood transfusion of 4 pints of blood. Then he was the only one who discovered where was my blood going. Few weeks later back at St Merys Hospital of Passaic with a 4 hour surgery and my health problem was ended. After that just the regular illness or virus that you are exposed to. I highly recommend Dr. Zibdie and consider him the Best Doctor in the Northeast.

while the doctor may be very good. Waiting time is horrific. I personally wouldn't go there but my mom does. The staff is not!!! efficient.

Overall Review

Excellent

Dr. zibdie is one of the best, he listen , explain and take time with you, the waiting time is longer than usual, but worth it, friendly, honest,and gives you all the details about his treatment plan for next several steps

Waited over 3 hours but no luck............ Good luck people.

They says you no need appointment went in the office 1:10pm 4:30 pm no luck they don't know how long more I have to wait even though they told me I was next before 3 patients. People came after me went in before me. I have no proof cause they take the sticker off where we sign. Happend before but used to say the patient for diffrent doctor,now there is only 1doctor.

Bad service.

They take people first who they knows. Nobody follows the rules. There is no rules.

Don't listen to patients

He doesn't listen to patients, some of the staff is really rude

Great Doctor with excellent knowledge. I would recommend to anyone I know. Very understanding to your situation. Staff is friendly and care about your health, its very hard to find staff that can combine work together promptly and accurately.

this office make it very difficult to answer phone calls. I tried to get medical charts and it is very hard to obtain them.

Dr. Yousef Y Zibdie is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Woodland Park, NJ.