Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Youssef K Khodor has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Showing 5 of 17
Went to see him about my mother's rash which I was pretty sure was a reaction to antibiotic given by her dentist. Dr. Khodor said he didn't know what it was (head to toe rash, centering around mid-body) and to go to the ER because a couple of things it could be are dangerous. Well, the ER doctor shook his head in bewilderment, saying that it was definitely an allergic reaction to the antibiotic and that "The dangerous possibilities all came with a fever, which she didn't have". So we paid Dr. Khodor for nothing, took the drive down to Leesburg for nothing, and ended up at the ER anyway. Even the ER doctor said of him, "I'm not impressed." My mother-in-law went to him to see about a hip problem she was having... one which a G.P. in Iowa fixed by manipulation when she was there a few different times. I mean, TOTALLY fixed, so that when she walked out of his office, she had no hip problem until many months later when it would need adjusting again. Dr. Khodor looked at her hip... poked around it a few times and handed her a prescription for pills. What a waste of an education. WE are not impressed, and wouldn't go to him for anything ever again.
Dr. Khodor is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Youssef K Khodor accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Youssef K Khodor in this video.
Dr. Youssef K Khodor is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Altamonte Springs, FL.