Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Yovanni Casablanca has 2 locations
8901 Rockville Pike
Bethesda, MD 20889
4881 Sugar Maple Dr
Dayton, OH 45433
Book Online Now
Dr. Yovanni Casablanca has the following 2 specialties
- Gynecologic Oncology
Gynecologic oncologists specialize in cancers that occur in the female reproductive system. This includes ovarian cancer, cervical cancer and endometrial cancer, as well as the less commonly talked about female reproductive cancers like vulvar cancer, vaginal cancer and fallopian tube cancer.
In addition to diagnosing the stage of your cancer and recommending treatment options, they’ll provide care throughout your treatment and help you manage your symptoms. They’ll often work closely with a pathologist and a radiologist to properly diagnose you and determine if your cancer is shrinking or spreading throughout treatment. They’re even trained to administer chemotherapy and to perform surgery to remove cancer when necessary.
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Yovanni Casablanca has the following 11 expertise
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Yovanni Casablanca - Posted on June 6th, 2015
16 Years Experience
- Uniformed Services Univer
Dr. Yovanni Casablanca Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Yovanni Casablanca's office for more information.
8901 Rockville Pike Bethesda, MD : (301) 295-4000
4881 Sugar Maple Dr Dayton, OH 45433
Locations & Directions
Dr. Yovanni Casablanca is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bethesda, MD.