Dr. Yshay Shlesinger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Yshay Shlesinger?

Posted on November 4th, 2015

Has been instrumental in solving my needs for managing my diabetic issues

Posted on March 29th, 2015

The worst physician I have ever seen

Good doctor and very nice

Posted on November 21st, 2013

I saw Dr. Shlesinger for my diabetes. I have insulin dependent diabetes and I am using a pump. I moved from southern California and just met Dr. Shlesinger. He is very experienced with pumps and up to date on the latest pumps which I was impressed with. This is important to me because of the new technology in diabetes. He was very nice to talk to and his employees are also very pleasant. Choosing his practice was a very good choice for me. Also his office is very aesthetically pleasing.

Knowledgeable and very nice

Posted on August 15th, 2011

I see Dr. Shlesinger for thyroid cancer. Since the diagnosis I have been worried but he eased my mind. He walked me through the treatments. I know I will need surgery then radiation then to be on thyroid medicine. I feel very comfortable and he really took the time to explain everything in great depth. I appreciated it. If you need a doctor for thyroid cancer, I highly recommend Dr. Shlesinger.

A doctor who knows and cares !!!

Posted on May 5th, 2010

I am seeing Dr. Shlesinger for Osteoporosis. He knows his stuff. He gave me many options and I feel confident in his hands. He listes, his employees are polite and the office is pleasant.

A WONDERFUL HUMAN BEING WHO TREATS YOU WITH RESPECT

Posted on April 29th, 2010

I have diabetes and Dr. Shlesinger got me started on an insulin pump which turned my life around. My sugar numbers are perfect and I feel just wonderful. Dr. Shlesinger and his staff treat you with respect and LISTEN to you.

Smartest of them all

Posted on April 28th, 2010

I have had hypertension for many years started in my 20s and on 5 blood pressure medications. I had seen many doctors in the past for this and it wasn't until I met Dr. Shlesinger who diagnosed me with an adrenal problem. Thanks to him I am now on no medications and my blood pressure is normal. His office and staff are absolutely terrific.

Best Diabetes Doctor

Posted on April 16th, 2010

I have had diabetes for over 15 years and could not get it controlled until I met Dr. Shlesinger. I am now in excellent control and feel like I have ...

Missed cancer

Posted on April 7th, 2010

Dr. Shlesinger preformed a needle biopsy on my wife's gigantic tumor without any anesthetic. Twice. After stabbing her repeatedly with a large biopsy needle he told her she didn't have cancer and it was all in her head. He was very condescending. When we got the results of the biopsy we were told it was benign. Luckily we got a second opinion. She did have cancer and needed surgery and radiation. Thanks for nothing, Dr. Shlesinger!

Posted on September 11th, 2009

Pretty much as stated above. Best doctor visit experience I have had. My diabetes is under better control and I feel great.

He cares so much

Posted on July 24th, 2009

Dr. Shlesinger is a true professional and a person who cares.

Posted on October 25th, 2017