Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Yssa Saaddine
Dr. Yssa Saaddine, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Atlanta, GA. His specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and Internal Medicine. Dr. Saaddine is affiliated with Atlanta Medical Center South Campus and Southern Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Yssa Saaddine has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Yssa Saaddine has the following 13 expertise
- Gland Issues
- Cushing Disease
- Thyroid Diseases
- Addison Disease
- Diabetes, Type 2
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
Dr. Yssa Saaddine has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 8
This is by far the WORST DR. OF ANY FIELD I have EVER IN 62 YRS. BEEN TO! If you want to shovel ur hard earned dollars or taxpayers dollars to a REAL BAD DR. THEN THIS IS THE ONE FOR YOU! U will be treated worse than an old dog and staff as well are rude, undereducated, mean! If you want JUST your tsh checked and NEVER EVER NOTHING ELSE , AND GIVEN THE WRONG MEDS. THIS IS FOR YOU! Do NOT WASTE YOUR TIME ON THIS ONE IF YOUR HEALTH AND NERVES MATTER TO YOU!!!!!!
Dr. Saaddine is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Grady Memorial Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsYssa Saaddine Md, 1136 Cleveland Ave Ste 209, Atlanta, GA
Dr. Yssa Saaddine is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.