Dr. Yu Fang Lin Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Yu Fang Lin?

Not My Favorite

Posted on March 8th, 2014

While Dr. Lin is certainly competent, she certainly can be rigid, dismissive and rude if she is challenged. Dr. Lin does not like to entertain questions or suggestions. Sadly, I find this to be true of most doctors. I did find Dr. Biles (who works in the same practice) to be truly open, warm and lovely. The new PA at the practice, as well, is beyond wonderful as are the nurses. The old PA was horrible -- so glad they replaced him! I refuse to see Dr. Lin, now, because I feel our relationship has become contentious and confrontational, but I will say that some people do absolutely love her, including a friend of mine. From the reviews, I see this to be consistent -- either you love her or, well, you don't. I require an equal relationship with my physician, particularly where my children are concerned and that is not something you will get with Dr. Lin.

Nasty condescending doctor

Posted on September 24th, 2013

Horrible experience. With all the doctors out there, pick another one. ANY other one.

Professional, Thoughtful, Extremely Competent

Posted on August 26th, 2013

Dr. Lin is our children's pediatrician and we love her. She is always spot on in diagnosis', treatment, familiarity and advice. If someone is looking for a BFF, Dr. Lin is probably taken. Looking for a fantastic physician, look no further,

Perfect

Posted on May 17th, 2013

Dr Lin is honest and professional. No treading lightly. Finally a doctor not afraid to get to the heart of the matter.

We love Dr. Lin.

Posted on May 11th, 2011

My 17 year old daughter and I both adore Dr. Lin. I can see why some might see her as dismissive, but what she actually is is highly efficient, perhaps seeming perfunctory. She is thorough and takes extra steps of precaution. She's not warm and fuzzy, but she also isn't condescending. She assumes you want information rather than coddling. She may not be every one's cup of tea, but she is ours.

Posted on April 10th, 2010

I've been told the other doctors are nice and the staff is very nice and accommodating.Dr. Lin, however, has a terrible bedside manner. She is rude, dismissive, judgmental and offensive. These are well known facts in the area. Unfortunately no one informed me of this until I had the misfortune of experiencing it first hand.

Posted on February 13th, 2017