Dr. Michael Gao Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Gao?

Was a good doctor, not so much anymore

Posted on November 2nd, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Gao's for many years and originally I thought he was a good doctor. However , after having a major surgery performed by him i have now changed my mind. He showed a much different side where he was uncaring, acted like I was bothering him when trying to get this surgery scheduled and when I had some issues while in hospital post op, and at home days after being released from hospital, he put his needs in front of mine. I am glad to be done needing him as a doctor after having a total hysterectomy I no longer need him but if in future I need something I will find someone new. He isn't worth the unprofessional, uncaring, terrible bedside manner.

Posted on February 10th, 2017

very frustrating. they will not attend the calls even if we are in emergency. the maiden in the clinic is not friendly.

The only OB/GYN I trust

Posted on August 18th, 2016

He is the only OB/GYN that I trust...I have been seeing him for many years now. He is kind, knowledgeable and caring. Not that these types of visits are any fun but he makes you feel comfortable so your not as nervous. If your looking for a OB/GYN give him a try, his assistant is wonderfully sweet and her and dr. Gao work well together

Posted on August 3rd, 2016

Very personable and knowledgeable.

Dr. Gao

Posted on December 15th, 2015

He is the best doctor. His bedside manner is amazing, he always made me feel comfortable and delivered my beautiful baby girl. He listens and cares for his patients. He is the best!

Excellent Doctor

Posted on September 2nd, 2015

Dr. Gao is easy to listen to and to talk to. He explains everything with such ease. I was recommended to him by a friend and I will definitely be recommending him to anyone looking for a new OBGYN.

Posted on February 23rd, 2013

Having a good ob/gyn is one of the most important choices in life, it can make childbirth a wonderful experience or a disaster. I just had a baby girl delivered by this wonderful, warm, caring doctor. My baby was breech up until 36 weeks. He explained all options and I was determined to have the baby turned. The version was successful and I had a very smooth sailing delivery. My baby girl is the best gift I can ever have and Dr Gao helped her to us. I can't wait to have a second baby/babies. . He's not rush rush like a lot of other providers.He will definitely be my doctor again.

Posted on October 21st, 2010

Stayed by my side the entire time. Thorough and serious

Posted on June 14th, 2017