Dr. Yuan H Lin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Yuan H Lin?

This doctor saved my life, He performed bypass surgery off pump which protected me from having a stroke. He was constantly on top of my care in the hospital during my recovery and demanded the highest level of care. This was five years ago. Many times I have thanked God for my good fortune of having this man as my surgeon.

patients

This dr took my husbands life during surgery The medical board has found him not knowledgeable of current medical procedures and have slapped his hands. My family has found him to be very arrogant and not sorrowful . Please we must change his ratings to protect other patients.

Surgery

This doctor performed bypass surgery on my and did an excellent job. He was very thougtful and conforting during the times we met. His manner was outstanding and he made me feel completly secure before and after the precedure.

Dr. Yuan H Lin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chula Vista, CA.