Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Yue Deng
Dr. Yue Deng, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Burnet, TX, with other offices in Marble Falls, TX and Austin, TX (and 2 other locations). She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Deng is affiliated with Seton Medical Center, Daughters of Charity Seton Highland Lake and Seton Northwest Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Yue Deng has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
We moved to Burnet, Tx 5+ years ago. My wife needed a pcp from the start. She got lucky and found Dr Deng. Dr Deng was her pcp before, during, and after her fight with breast cancer. Since my wife was so happy with Dr Deng I chose her as my pcp two years ago when I signed up for an Obamacare policy. Now I am as happy with my pcp as my wife is.
Dr. Deng is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Seton Medical Center
Daughters of Charity Seton Highland Lake
Seton Northwest Hospital
Seton Shoal Creek Hospital
Seton Medical Center Williamson
Seton Southwest Healthcare Center
Seton Edgar B. Davis
23 Years Experience
Hunan Medical University
Graduated in 1994
University Of Texas Health System
Dr. Yue Deng accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Yue Deng is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Burnet, TX.