Dr. Yue Kong Au Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Yue Kong Au?

Patient care not priority

Posted on May 9th, 2017

How does a doctor prescribe medication that patient cannot afford and then refuse to assist patient in obtaining that medication? Staff stated "We are not in the business of helping you get your medication" when approached on subject and Dr. Au would not even see patient

Posted on February 18th, 2016

Lady at the front desk was rude. She was raising her voice at people on the phone and being rude to them. I've never had this at this office til the changed the people.

Awesome Doctor

Posted on March 27th, 2013

I really like the time he takes to make sure everything is right. I have 4 kids and they all are comfortable with him and enjoy their visits as well.

Dr. Au and his staff

Posted on March 4th, 2013

Dr. Au and his staff are always professional and very friendly. They always take the time to listen and answer all questions. My family and I have been seeing Dr. Au for 7 yrs now.

AWFUL service!!

Posted on November 29th, 2012

I scheduled a morning appointment and showed up 15 minutes early to fill out paperwork. I have a very severe cataract in one of my eyes and have to get someone to drive me to my eye appointments since I am basically blind after having my eye dialated. When we arrived I was asked if I was here to see the doctor, and I told the receptionist that I had an appointment. She then informed me that the doctor was on vacation and had asked if anyone had called me to reschedule, well obviously I WOULDNT HAVE SHOWED UP IF I HAD BEEN INFORMED THAT THE DOCTOR WAS NOT IN!!! The office staff had failed to call me to notify me of the doctors abscense. I made sure they indeed had my correct telephone number. I rescheduled for a week later and showed up again for my appointment about 15 minutes early, only to be told that the doctor DOES NOT SEE PATIENTS ON WEDNESDAYS (the day I had rescheduled for!) If the doctor does not see patients that day of the week why would I have been set up for an exam on that day?? Needless to say, the receptionist at the desk was less than helpful in resolving the issues I had. Not only was it an inconveniece to me, but I had gotten my mother to drive me both times since I cannot drive after an eye exam! I am VERY dissatisfied with the office staff and the way they run their business! If this was how I was treated before ever being seen, I would NOT trust the doctor to work on my eyes!

Long wait time, but lots of attention.

Posted on August 23rd, 2012

Dr Au is very enthusiastic about what he does and can spend more time with each patient than his scheduling allows. I had a rather complicated issue that threatened my eye sight, dr au made sure I understood and spent a lot of time with me. I usually have to wait between 15 to 35 minutes for my appt, but with the level of care I recieve, it is worth it.

My experience

Posted on August 14th, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Au for about 4 years and I think he's great! I love the most the way he tells you things you can do at home to improve your eyes

Should have a second opinion before doing anything to eyes

Posted on July 12th, 2012

had cataract surgery in one eye. I see worse now. My other eye also has cataract but if I do surgery I will be blind. Think Dr either put in wrong lens or flipped it inside out. my pupil is huge and still feels like there is stitch left in it. I will not get other eye done. Time to find a real specialist.

Dr Au Visit Sept 22, 2011

Posted on October 6th, 2011

Staff was rude. Dr Au very impatient and short. Staff would not allow me to have a copy of my statement/invoice from my visit at the time I left and charged the insurance company twice what I was quoted and paid at the time of my exam. Unexcusable rudeness with his staff. Terminated their services with myself and spouse.

Dr. Au cares about his patients

Posted on May 1st, 2010

I like going to see Dr. Au. He is very efficient and direst. Always help me with my eye infection and lid problem. I also enjoy dealing with his staff. All of them are nice.

Posted on September 20th, 2017