Dr. Yushen W Lee Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Yushen W Lee?

patient

Knowledgeable and friendly. HOWEVER, when I simply need to ask her/them to refill my prescription (which working perfectly well) I am asked to make an appointment to just ask my pills to keep coming, and I was informed the cost of me saying this ONE SENTENCE will be over $100 and that's a CO-PAY?!?!? It's a REALLY simple "happy pill" that works perfectly and I can't understand having to pay her $100 to speak one sentence. It was no issue whatsoever to simply call in refills with my last doctor. Now I am searching for another doctor who is not so unavailable and/or rigid.

Waste of time and money.

I have been here twice. Dr. Lee diagnosed me with the same thing as before and just as last time her prescriptions and diagnosis were not accurate. A day later my symptoms were worse. Self medicated with over the counter instead. Don't waste your time nor money.

Great doctor. She really listened to what I had to say and I walked out satisfied with the appointment.