Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Yuko K Dambrosia has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Yuko K Dambrosia has the following 11 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
Dr. Yuko K Dambrosia has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. D'Ambrosia (Kitahama) is great. She delivered my last baby, and she has a great bedside manner and takes the time to get to know her patients. She is a good listener and I would highly recommend her to any woman as as OB/GYN doc. I have also seen most of the other docs in her practice, and I would rate the majority of them high as well.
Dr. Dambrosia is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 2000
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsCu Rocky Mountain Ob/Gyn, 4500 E 9th Ave Ste 200S, Denver, CO
Dr. Yuko K Dambrosia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Denver, CO.