Dr. Yuli Fradkin Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Yuli Fradkin?

Absolutely the Best!

Posted on January 14th, 2012

I was in a very bad place when I first came to see Dr. Fradkin, but he literally saved my life! After years of unsuccessful therapies with a number of "experts", Dr. Fradkin proved to be the most dedicated, thoughtful, insightful analyst I have yet to come across. While his knowledge of pharmaceuticals is extensive, it was his determination to go the extra mile for his patients and his personable disposition that motivated me to give therapy one more try. Sensitive and approachable, I have no hesitations in recommending this highly competent physician.

Posted on December 8th, 2014