Dr. Yuli Mccann Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Yuli Mccann?

To New

Posted on November 13th, 2015

This doctor needs to have more time in the field of medicine. Was to caught up in why I was seeking her help and that my other Dr was a school buddy of hers, and that he is good too, and that she didn't need to see me. Didn't review my history and didn't have my blood test results to go over and make next move. Also without reading history told me taking Aleve is safe for daily use if it works, I should take it! She claimed she has not heard of problems with long term use ! Really ?????? Also quick to judge me, I went for Arthritis help, she put down on my problem list: Depression and insomnia, neither my problem. Wants to send me for a sleep study? Says all of this depression and lack of good sleep causes my pain and aching . Right. Time to move on ....can you say any better?? " i don't want you as a patient??????

Inappropriate