Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Julia S Greer has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Julia S Greer has the following 13 expertise
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Crohn's Disease
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Celiac Disease
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Abdominal Pain
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
Dr. Julia S Greer has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Julia S Greer is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
Because she was not thorough, I now have stage 4 rectal cancer. I was diagnosed at the age of 32. I went to her a year prior because of bleeding, and because i had no family history and was extremely healthy otherwise, she chalked it up to because i was a runner. She did no exams at all at that time. A year later, still bleeding, went back to her, she finally decided to do a colonoscopy...woke up to my life forever changed...with stage 4 cancer...thanks for ruining my life.
I had a terrible experience with Dr. Greer and her office staff. I had an EGD and they didn't check with my insurance before the procedure to see if it was covered. I was sent a bill for over $300 unexpectedly. When I called them (5 times) to try to inform them that maybe they should check these things, it took them 3 weeks to get back with me and then proceeded to argue with me over the phone that it wasn't their job. They just made excuses.
The Doctor was very friendly, great bedside manner. I was recommended to her by my family Physican, so happy I took he advice! I had a test performed she saw me just before, very confident and after very reassuring. Acted like she had all the time in the world to talk even about other issues. She was great!
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Greer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Wayne State University
Dr. Julia S Greer accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsProvidence Medical Group, 26850 Providence Pkwy Ste 350, Novi, MI
Dr. Julia S Greer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Novi, MI.