Dr. Yuly Chalik Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Yuly Chalik?

HORRIBLE & ARROGANT DOCTOR

Posted on June 23rd, 2017

AFTER WAITING FOR 2 12 HOURS, DR. CHALIK WALKS IN AND THEN IMMEDIATELY WALKS OUT OF THE ROOM WITH A NASTY COMMENT. GOOD RIDDANCE. CHECK ALL THE REVIEWS ABOUT THIS DOCTOR. I DON'T KNOW WHY HE STILL HAS ANY PATIENTS. TOO BAD THERE IS NOT A NEGATIVE 100 FOR BEDSIDE MANNERS AND 'SPEND TIME WITH ME'.

Never again

Posted on September 13th, 2016

Dr. Chalik always rush and rude. If I paid money I would like to be seeing in a proper way. I did a lot of tests in his office. NP told me that I have terrible health condition, she was unbelievable telling me all kind of nightmare stories, before test results!!!! When my tests results was ready, she told me I have a mass on my kidney, after 2 weeks, I found out it was a mistake!!!!! I wanted to speak with Dr Chalik, he was too busy!!!!!! They didn't treat me at all!!!!!! They performed multiple tests, scared me with incorrect results and I left with pain and no treatment!!!!! Never again.

Mila K.

Posted on September 25th, 2012

The personnel is a very attentive. I am pleased to be in the office.

Leya S.

Posted on August 22nd, 2012

I want to mention with great pleasure the amazing work of all medical personnel of the New York Urologic Institute. I especially want to mention one of the leaders of the institute, Doctor Yuly Chalik. He is not only a first class specialist but he also possesses great human qualities. I believe this is one of the best medical offices in Brooklyn and other offices should strive to be like this one. I wish the clinic further prosperity.

Iosif G.

Posted on June 20th, 2012

I had a very good experience in diagnostic, spending time manners, staff professionalism.Pleased with my visit. I am following this doctor from NJ. Thank you

Svetlana C.

Posted on May 22nd, 2012

Dr. Chalik is a professional and attentive doctor. Lina, his medical assistant, it knowledgeable, caring, and a true specialist in her field.

Rukhilya N.

Posted on May 2nd, 2012

Doctor and personnel of the clinic were very helpful. Impression from the doctor was just excellent. Thank you very much.

Marina M.

Posted on April 18th, 2012

My feelings about the work that this office does can be described with the most sincere words of gratitude. The entire staff are a united team of professional, cultured, kind, and caring people. These are people who provide their patients real medical care and much needed moral support. Thank you to all!

doctor

Posted on April 4th, 2012

very smart and good doctor

Anatoly S.

Posted on April 2nd, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Chalik for over 10 years. I feel very comfortable going to this office because I know Im being treated by a composed, kind, and caring medical staff. The doctor is very attentive, answers all of my questions, and really works hard to make sure the patient feels better. Every necessary diagnostic test is conducted within the office. I am very happy that I found this office and am very grateful to the medical staff for their kind and responsive care.

Leonid M.

Posted on March 2nd, 2012

I left the office very satisfied. The entire staff treats the sick very very well. I feel a hightened spirit of humility at this office. I wish the entire staff continued success.

Mikhail S.