Dr. Yuman Fong Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Yuman Fong?

horrible negligent surgeon

Posted on August 25th, 2016

DR. Fong is a very bad negligent surgeon, he had me in a cancer hospital for a procedure that was supposed tone done in a general hospital he botched the surgery, and I will be suffering with injuries and pain for the rest of my life, even though he is in another state he continues to hurt other patients, he destroys people's lives, stay away from this very negligent, bad doctor

Posted on October 19th, 2015

Posted on August 14th, 2015

Dr. Yuman Fong made me smile after being scared for a looong time. I had stage IV colon cancer that made its way to my liver. The other doctors in California said I had 2-5 years to live - on chemo. Dr. Fong said "I'm confident I can extend your life." He maintained my chemo regimen and performed surgery.

Opinion

Posted on May 10th, 2014

Misdiagnosed type of cancer. Chemo treatments were wrong. Always get second and third opinions.

Likes playing god more than tending to needs of individual patients

Posted on December 18th, 2013

Dr. Fong did not disclose all relevant information to make the best decision for the patient. He was too busy playing god to try to push the envelope versus doing the right thing for this patient. The result was far from favorable.

Posted on November 27th, 2012

Dr. Fong is a god. He saved my life through his surgical skill. He is a human being with feelings and compassion for his patients. He spent as much time as needed with me to explain things, even taking the time to set my mind at ease when my primary oncologist could not be bothered.

William J. Cary

Posted on May 21st, 2012

Dr Fong has outstanding interpersonal skills. He identified my medical problem on a Monday and performed surgery on that Wednesday removing all my bad cancerin my liver. His entire staff are just so dedicated to their patiences. Dr Fong made me and my family very much at ease when discussing my health issue.

A NEW LEASE ON LIFE

Posted on April 8th, 2012

Dr.Fong, truly the greatest Surgeon blessed every day to save lives, he saved mine, which I will be forever thankful, mere words can never say enough of this brilliant Gentleman. I had two liver surgeries before I met Dr. Fong, one Surgeon told me I had 1 to 2 years to live, now after the surgery with Dr.Fong I feel great and thank the Lord every day.God bless you always Dr.Fong my Hero......

Posted on August 25th, 2011

dr fong is a wonderful all around doctori will never be able to thank him enough for saving my husbands life. when he was misdianosed in pa. his personality is perfect. i pray to god to give him this strength and patience to keep saving lives. bless him sloan hospital is great they make you feel happy even when you are sick

Posted on July 9th, 2015