Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Yun-Ching C Chen has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 9
I have been on a hormone roller coaster for five years with significant adverse affects. I have tried all that "traditional" medicine affords and sought out Dr. Chen on a referral after just about giving up hope that I would ever sleep well or feel good. Dr. Chen changed my hormone regime and in one week I already feel better than I have in the last five years. I think she is a good diagnostician, and yes, she gives books to read, but I like to be informed. I gave her 3 stars for ease of appointment because she has office hours for only two days a week, but she did accommodate me with a late appointment, and she has been good with follow up when I have questions.
I was referred to Dr Chen by a friend who was pleased with her. My experience was not at all what I had hoped for. I felt like she was rattling off facts about studies that I already knew of and was not interested in, and books I should read. I went to her to talk about my possible hormone imbalance , and some anxiety I was experiencing. She simply did not listen and then answer my questions or concerns. It was a very costly mistake and I left without receiving any help at all, just a big bill for the hour of her "lecture".
I was referred to Dr. Chen by a friend. I was so impressed with Dr. Chen's approach. I was diagnosed with Hashimoto disease and vitamin deficiencies in several areas. I felt Dr. Chen put my life and health on her desk like a puzzle and put all the pieces together creating a clear plan for better health. She is wonderful with follow up and really listens to her patients. The most complete medical care I have ever received. I highly recommend Dr. Chen.
University Of Michigan Health System
Dr. Yun-Ching C Chen accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJennifer Jean Davis Md, 610 Capitola Ave, Capitola, CA
Dr. Yun-Ching C Chen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Capitola, CA.