Dr. Yun-Ching Chen Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Yun-Ching Chen?

Female Hormone Balance

Posted on September 2nd, 2015

I have been on a hormone roller coaster for five years with significant adverse affects. I have tried all that "traditional" medicine affords and sought out Dr. Chen on a referral after just about giving up hope that I would ever sleep well or feel good. Dr. Chen changed my hormone regime and in one week I already feel better than I have in the last five years. I think she is a good diagnostician, and yes, she gives books to read, but I like to be informed. I gave her 3 stars for ease of appointment because she has office hours for only two days a week, but she did accommodate me with a late appointment, and she has been good with follow up when I have questions.

Better in a classroom

Posted on November 10th, 2012

I was referred to Dr Chen by a friend who was pleased with her. My experience was not at all what I had hoped for. I felt like she was rattling off facts about studies that I already knew of and was not interested in, and books I should read. I went to her to talk about my possible hormone imbalance , and some anxiety I was experiencing. She simply did not listen and then answer my questions or concerns. It was a very costly mistake and I left without receiving any help at all, just a big bill for the hour of her "lecture".

Excellent care!

Posted on March 29th, 2010

I was referred to Dr. Chen by a friend. I was so impressed with Dr. Chen's approach. I was diagnosed with Hashimoto disease and vitamin deficiencies in several areas. I felt Dr. Chen put my life and health on her desk like a puzzle and put all the pieces together creating a clear plan for better health. She is wonderful with follow up and really listens to her patients. The most complete medical care I have ever received. I highly recommend Dr. Chen.

Posted on June 6th, 2017