Dr. Yune-Gill G Jeong Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Yune-Gill G Jeong?

Dr. Jeong is the best Dr. I ever had. My lung condition has greatly improved since he has been my Dr. the past 10 years. He is definitely very interested in you as a person, not just a number or a patient.He spends time with you and answers all your questions and is a fine Christian man.

Very Impressed

As a new patient, I was impressed with his knowledge and his ability to impart that in a way I easily understood. He was extremely kind and took as much time as needed with me. I highly recommend him and his practice. My results we available for me to review on-line the next day.

Extremely uinorganized and,in my opinion ... incompetent..

Wait time in the exam room is totally not acceptable (over an hour in that little room) I have COPD and I believe that this doc is only here for the money. You are hostage because you need medication, but I doubt they even look at tests. This is just my opinion and I would not want a person to make a decision based on this review.

Wonderful Doctor.

I arrived at the Diagnostic center, short of breath and in a state of panic. I was immediately directed to lab, xray and breathing test. I was placed in an exam room and when Dr Jeong walked in he immediately knew that I was totally stressed. As he began to talk to me, I let loose with tears I had been holding back for so long. He was wonderful. He encouraged me to talk and cry. As a 76 year old Registered Nurse, I had never met a Dr. so caring. I shall never forget what he meant to me that day.

Great

I trust Dr. Jeong more than any other Doctor. He is through and very professional. He is great at finding your problem by listening to you. He is also a wonderful man.

Good caring compassionate doctor has the best interest in his patients too.

The Best

Dr. Jeong is the best in my opinion. I can't remember when I first went to see him, but its been several years. I had been seeing a different group for a while, and had a problem, they weren't able to get rid of. On my first visit he said he could get me well, and did just that. I see him twice yearly for regular checkups, and will continue to do so until he retires. His demeanor is always good , he listens, cares about you, and will get you well, if it's possible to do so. Everyone my wife and I see who is having respiratory issues, and needs a good man and doctor gets his name from us. I highly recommend Dr. Jeong without hesitation.

Dr. Gil Jeong does such a thorough physical exam and really listens and cares . He is also a strong Christian. I was able to see him at a very pivotal time in my life and he diagnosed my lung cancer. He has continued to care for me going on 4 years . I am 81 years old and I have never received better treatment. All the diagnostic tests needed can be performed at his office.

Thorough and takes his time.

After 3 months with no answers it took one visit to diagnose and begin treatment. He took his time and listened carefully. Very impressive and professional.

Great Physician

Very knowledgable and caring physician. Spent as much time as needed to explain my condition, treatment and expected outcome. I would recommend him to anyone having respiratory problems.

84 years old

I took my 84 year old Father to Dr. Jeong after a frustrating 2 months with multiple other Doctors and getting NO answers. Dr. Jeong took time to read the reports, do some tests, and then sat down a couple of times to give us the information that we have been seeking. Now, he is methodically attacking each item in their priority sequence. I am definitely not disappointed at this time. Thank you for seeing my Father as something other than an old man.