Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Yung R Cho has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Hip Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Herniated Disc
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
I was seen right away which was great. I have a cyst on my left hand that has been bothering me. Dr. Cho came in took a look touched it and said he can't do anything. That whatever I am doing is causing me discomfort. That he could give me a cortisone shot but does not recommend it and if I want it. I need to get it another day. That he does not like to give shots like that. I asked about possible nerve damage if left untreated and he said don't worry about it. I asked for an MRI and he said I would just be wasting my time. I informed him I have had this for 2 years and it's causing a lot of issues in my day to day activities. He said I need to change my day to day activities. He probably spent no more than 8-10 minutes with me. Basically he said it's my fault I have pain not my cyst which is clearly visible.
I had knee surgery with him and everything was a very good experience. This was my second knee surgery and the first one was the most painful experience that I had in my life(worse then having one of my kids) his rehab team was great and I was walking without device in less then a month, I'm very lucky to have doctor Cho as my orthopedic doctor.
After reading the mostly unfavorable reviews of Dr. Cho, I was rather anxious about visiting him.I had injured my left knee two months previously and figured it was a ligament tear. But healing was very slow and I continued to experience pain and inability to walk much.Perhaps because I am an older (60s) female and as tall as the doctor (!) and was the first appointment of the day, I had a pretty good experience with Dr. Cho. He greeted me, looked at my x-rays from an Urgent Care, palpated my knee, and diagnosed a torn meniscus. He also said I had the beginnings of arthritis as well. He injected a cortico-steroid drug into the knee very skillfully and painlessly, and told me it would either help me a great deal or not at all, and to see him again in two months. If I had not improved, he could do arthroscopic surgery to clean out the joint. He answered some questions I had, asked if I needed pain medication (I already had some), and wished me a good day. The steroid has already benefited me and I had a pain-free night. I feel a lot better, and I'll see how it goes over the next couple of months, and try to update then.
Dr. Cho is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Stanford University School Of Medicine
Dr. Yung R Cho accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- Cigna Southern CA Select
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net Salud EPO
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- Humana Choice POS
LA Care Health
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMontebello Orthopedic Medical Group, 6758 Passons Blvd, Pico Rivera, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Yung R Cho in this video.
Dr. Yung R Cho is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Pico Rivera, CA.