Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Yuri Argov has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Yuri Argov has the following 11 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
Showing 3 of 34
Self-verified patient of Dr. Yuri Argov - Posted on June 20th, 2013
Very good doctor and intelligent. He is accurate and professional but he needs intelligent and quite receptionist, because front desk worker is a image of the office. His receptionist Larisa doesn't look intelligent and professional, she sounds like a boss on the phone and keeps holding me always, which I don't like it at all.....She doesn't have professional manner by answering a phone, like when I have a balance or I owed, this is so sensitive case to explain to the patient....
patient since 1992
Self-verified patient of Dr. Yuri Argov - Posted on May 13th, 2013
excelent doctor. Can relay on him in all aspects. Overproactive sometimes but good one His openinon is always the rigth one. If there is something serious he will be the one call you imediatly and having the your treatment prepared already. He isnot offended when you look for second opinion. He is offering you doctors to get oppinions Very knowledgible
Self-verified patient of Dr. Yuri Argov - Posted on December 4th, 2009
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Argov is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
The Hebrew University Of Jerusalem
Graduated in 1981
Beth Israel Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsYURI ARGOV MD, 220 Riverside Blvd Apt 23E, New York, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Yuri Argov, MD - Obstetrics and Gynecology in New York, NY, in this video.
Dr. Yuri Argov is similar to the following 4 Doctors near New York, NY.