Get the facts about chronic pain, including body parts that are most commonly affected and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Yuri Brosgol
Dr. Yuri Brosgol, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Child Neurology and Neurology. Dr. Brosgol is affiliated with Maimonides Medical Center, Coney Island Hospital and The Brooklyn Hospital Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Yuri Brosgol has the following 2 specialties
- Child Neurology
Pediatric neurologists diagnose neurological conditions in children as young as newborn, all the way up to adolescence. They can recommend treatment for sleep disorders, head injuries and headaches, but they also specialize in issues such as epilepsy, seizures and brain tumors.
Their expertise in childhood development and the nervous system make them an excellent resource for parents of children with autism, cerebral palsy, mental development issues or learning disabilities. You can consult with a pediatric neurologist before, during and after diagnosis depending on your child's specific condition and needs.
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
- Headache Disorders
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
Dr is very rude cold unprofessional. I felt like he was about to kick me out of his office. Whenever i would try to ask serious questions he would cut me off. Most of his responses were i am not discussing this and i am not commenting on it. Maybe if i would've paid cash he would treat me differently. A complete waste of time! Very very unprofessional!
Approximately eight years ago, I was misdiagnosed by this man. I came in complaining of headaches. Understandably, I was merely 15 and he brushed it off as a phase that I would get over. Six months later, my headaches were much worse and I went to another doctor who said it was probably chronic migraines but recommended I do a brain scan. A year before my official diagnoses, this man could care less that I was walking around with a malignant brain tumor. So yes, he is rude and impatient with people.
Dr. Brosgol is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Maimonides Medical Center
Coney Island Hospital
The Brooklyn Hospital Center
29 Years Experience
The First Moscow State Medical University
Graduated in 1984
Li Jewish Medical Center
Dr. Yuri Brosgol accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Healthfirst NY HMO ABCD
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNeurology Continuum Inc, 30 W End Ave, Brooklyn, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Yuri Brosgol in this video.
Dr. Yuri Brosgol is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.