Dr. Yuri Cherny Is this you?

The best physician

He is the best doctor by far I know! Takes his time to get to know his patients

A really outstanding doctor.

My family has seen many doctors (for a variety of reasons), and we have never met a doctor as knowledgable, experienced, patient, and kind as Dr. Cherny. He is incredibly experienced, and yes, his staff tends to be a difficult, but it's worth the effort.

wouldn't choose anyone else!!!!

best doctor out there!

However, his nurses and receptionists are horrible - rude, lazy and disorganized. They are also extremely cheap - asked me for a stamp (to mail my test results) and didn't except credit cards (cash or checks only). Appointments were never held on time - at least 30 minutes of extra wait in the reception area

Safe to go to ONLY if you are young, healthy, and would be fine even if he misses an important problem. He systematically ignores important and very uncomfortable symptoms in elderly patients, thus failing to diagnose problems for months/until condition worsens. Nearly the same thing happened to my family member, and to a friend's family member, just recently.

Worse Doctor in Chicago

I felt like this guy has no sympathy whatsoever. He cares about his wallet and just continues racking it in. I would recommend you look elsewhere for a physician.

The Worst Doctor I have Ever Seen

I thought Dr. Cherny was abrasive and just plain rude. I've seen plenty of doctors in my time, but he was absolutely the worst. I would never recommend him to anyone.

Doctor Yuri Cherny is the Best Doctor

I've been a patient of Dr. Yuri Cherny for many years. He is very knowledgeable and caring physician (with great sense of humor). He always spends quality time with his patients. He is the Best Physician Ive ever known.

I just love my doctor!

Dr. Yuri Cherny is one of the best doctors I've ever known. He takes time with the patient (does not rush like other physicians). He is very knowledgeable. Always discuss all possible alternatives with the patient. Just love my doctor!!