Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Yuri Falkinstein MD
Dr. Yuri Falkinstein, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Burbank, CA, with other offices in Encino, CA and Glendale, CA . His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine and Orthopaedic Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. Yuri Falkinstein has 3 locations
2625 W Alameda Ave Ste 116
Burbank, CA 91505
PO Box 260980
Encino, CA 91426
824 N Glendale Ave
Glendale, CA 91206
Book Online Now
Dr. Yuri Falkinstein has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Yuri Falkinstein has the following 6 expertise
- Spinal Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Yuri Falkinstein is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Self-verified patient of Dr. Yuri Falkinstein - Posted on June 16th, 2018
I went to see Dr. Falkinstein and he was very nice taking the time to explain my condition. I was so overwhelmed that I made another appt this time with my husband. Although he was very sure of going in from the front of neck, I couldn't understand if I needed a fusion what was holding my vertebrae in order for it to be successful. I did get many opinions, one wanted to go from the back and another said it was my hands to see a hand specialist. I was lucky to find Dr. Wang (international professor and UCLA/USC) spinal specialist that I made my decision to go to. I am grateful however to Dr. Falkinstein.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Yuri Falkinstein - Posted on October 28th, 2017
Dr. Falkinstein performed spinal fusion on one location in my lower spine just over one year ago, and I could not be happier with both the surgery, and the experiences before and after the surgery. He went over all of my tests and images with me to show me what was going on, and always had time to answer my questions. He made me feel very calm and confident the day of my surgery, and was always prompt and available for my follow-up appointments. I highly recommend him to anyone who is suffering from spinal issues - for the first time in over 12 years I have no back pain, for which I will forever be grateful to Dr. Falkinstein!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Yuri Falkinstein - Posted on May 17th, 2016
Doctor Yuri Falkinstein is simply the best! He is extremely knowledgeable in his field. He is a very attentive, patient & caring doctor. He takes time to explain how the surgery will be done, he shows the steps by using a model of the spine, and he explains what to expect after the surgery. I came to Dr. Falkinstein with excruciating pain in my back that radiated into my left leg. When Dr. Falkinstein examined me, he did not go beating around the bush suggesting therapy, which was too late in my case. And yet, he did not automatically go to the other extreme of suggesting surgery right away as well. We tried epidural injections twice, but when that did not work, which he did warn me was a possibility, he said that surgery is the next step. I felt very comfortable with this excellent doctor and trusted him completely, and I did not even seek another opinion, even though I was very scared. My intuition was right, I did not need to waste time and money for the second opinion because 3 weeks after the surgery, the original pain is gone. Yes, I have the after-the-surgery pain, and it will take time to recover, but this is a temporary pain, and I definitely can handle it. I'm forever grateful to Dr. Yuri Falkinstein for giving me my life back. From the bottom of my heart, thank you Dr. YURI FALKINSTEIN! I also would like to thank the outstanding staff at Orthopedic Surgery Specialists in Burbank for your professionalism and compassion.
Cirvical Spine Patient
Self-verified patient of Dr. Yuri Falkinstein - Posted on May 7th, 2015
Dr.. Falkinstein may be a brilliant Surgeon, but I'll never know. After stalling my recoverory for months he said " I don't know what to do" referred me to another expensive Surgron out of my network and discontinuing my Disability insurance before I could get an appointment . He requested a cervical Spine fussion without viewing my MRI films. I was uneasy because he mumbled what he was going to fuse and I asked for another meeting. Then he ordered an additional MRI and while reviewing those images, muttered "You have a bad neck. You have a really bad neck... I don't know what to do". It was clear that the only time he looked at my tests was while I was in his office. He went from Scheduling a fusion without making it clear where, to saying he didn't know what to do. When I said "it's a good thing we didn't rush into that fusuion, he said "I would never do that"...... He doesn't appear to remember his patients from one appointment to the next. While waiting for apporoval and appointments for a neurve block and to see another specialist that takes insurance, I was informed that Dr. Falkinstein was no longer treating me and would not sign off on the renewal of Disability Insurance claim. I would have been back to work months ago if Dr. Falkinstein payed propper attention to my case from the beginning. This Dr. appears over overworked, Distracted and Mumbles important imformation while sending you off to his surgery scheduling assistant, who can't answer your questions either. He just may be a great surgeon, but for me, he waisted 5 months of my life, my carrer and is leaving my family in a financail crises after dropping my case, before I could find anther Dr. that takes my excellent insurance. To my IATSE Union Brothers and Sisters who will have the same Neck and Spine issues....If you want to return to work, I suggest you pick another specialist from the list.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Yuri Falkinstein - Posted on February 8th, 2015
- University Of California Irvine School Of Medicine
Dr. Yuri Falkinstein Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Humana Choice POS
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Yuri Falkinstein, MD - Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine in Burbank, CA, in this video.
Dr. Yuri Falkinstein is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Burbank, CA.