Dr. Yuri Lewicky Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Yuri Lewicky?

Posted on November 3rd, 2015

I have had just 2 appointments with Dr. Lewicky so far. Both were very good. I am sure I will be seeing him several more times in the near future since I need surgery on my shoulder. He comes highly recommended to me for this by other medical professionals, including my primary care physician and my physical therapist.

Posted on September 17th, 2015

Dr Lewicky is salient on all levels. As an athlete yoga teacher 25 years he took time to answer my questions and honestly explain what I was going to experience with my surgery. Straightforward but his smile is as genuine as his medical care.

A doctor who listens!

Posted on June 20th, 2012

Dr. Lewicky has performed two knee surgeries for me. He and his staff have consistently been professional, courteous, and helpful in their dealings. I want to highlight, though, what most impressed me about Dr. Lewicky: He listened to me. Despite what the CT scan indicating otherwise (I could not do an MRI due to my pacemaker), he listened to my input regarding my left knee. I expressed that it felt the same as my right knee did recently; I had an arthroscopy on that knee to repair a torn meniscus. Dr. Lewicky did not dismiss my input as many a doctor may have; he discussed it and established a plan of attack with me. Because he valued my input, I wound up having an arthroscopy a week later, during which he discovered and repaired a torn meniscus. At my follow-up appointment, he, a doctor, told me he was glad he listened to me. Now that is impressive! A very knowledgeable, skilled doctor who is willing to listen to his patients and serve with a humble spirit. My thanks to Dr. Lewicky!

Great Care!

Posted on May 16th, 2012

Dr. Lewicky is an excellent orthopedic surgeon. He takes time to listen to the patient and develope an appropriate treatment plan. The surgery center is great. They involved my wife throughout the process and kept her informed every step of the way. I would highly recommend Dr. Lewicky and his facility.

Complicated shoulder-- excellent correction

Posted on March 26th, 2010

I am a very satisfied patient, male, 68 years old. I was referred to Dr. Lewicky by my PCP. A different "shoulder specialist" in Phoenix had performed a "simple" rotator cuff repair, didn't recognize a life threatening MRSA infection post surgery. Repairative surgeries were not expertly done-- BY THE ORIGINAL SURGEON. When I saw Dr. Lewicky, my shoulder was very injured, very painful, and had severe scarring. I was thoroughly assessed by Dr. Lewicky,and was provided options, explanations, and thorough answers to decision relevant questions. Because of the severity of my shoulder, I had to decide for EITHER reduction of pain or full range of motion. I elected pain reduction. It's been 5 years since my surgery. Shoulder is painFREE and STRONG. Muscles have compensated for tissue loss from previous surgeon's work. If there were 10 stars for the quality of this specialist I would still try to give him 11!

Posted on September 7th, 2017