Dr. Yuri Tsirulnikov Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Yuri Tsirulnikov?

Shouldn’t be a doctor

Posted on November 29th, 2017

Rude, egotistical demeanor. Doesn’t even attempt to act like he cares., He gets a 10 for being a jerk.

Posted on November 21st, 2017

I finally found a doctor who would really listen to me and help me get off the opioids that I have been on for many years!! My prior doctor refuses to listen to me. Dr. Yuri Tsirulnikov actually worked with me & I was able to taper off the meds and in 8 months with his help and guidance I am totally off the opioids!! I'm a much better person because of this wonderful doctor!! He made me feel like a person and not just a number! He is an excellent & caring doctor!! Thank you Dr. Yuri Tsirulnikov!!

Great Doctor!

Posted on July 18th, 2017

I have major back pain i have had for about 8 years the cause degenerative disc disease, and Iam seriously overweight which does not help with the chronic pain in my lower back I have been too several Doctors who did not take the time to listen and just sent me to a Pain clinic near me for 7 of those 8 years i have been on methadone and oxy. My regular Doctor has to by law continue to give me my meds since there is no pain clinics open for my insurance so instead of treating me he sent me to Doctor Yuri Tsirulnikov to what i assume (get out of his responsibility) My first visit with Dr. Yuri was about 5 months ago and i remember it as if it was yesterday Dr. Yuri was very informational about what is going on with me concerning Methadone and my Lower back pain explaining them both to where for the first time in my life I really understood and He made me feel comfortable to where i eventually made the decision to get the Lumbar Minor surgery on my Back and ween off the methadone the surgery was a success Dr. Yuri did a great job and He is a great Doctor and he cares He really does I dont know any Doctor who will allow you to make a Appt to see them even if you just want to talk. If Dr. Yuri wasn't a specialty Doctor I would want him as my Doctor for life He is Honest and to the point but lets you decide your own path.... Thank you Dr. Yuri

My Visits for Pain and Opioid Management following Spinal Fusion 5/24/2016

Posted on June 26th, 2017

I have been extremely pleased with the care I have received from Dr. Tsirulnikov. He has been professional, caring and has guided me through a very difficult period of time following a very involved surgery. During my care in a rehabilitation facility I was given extremely high doses of opiods and I needed to go to a pain management facility to be weaned off these drugs. Dr. Tsirulnikov has helped me in this process, gradually decreasing my dosage while adding non addictive medications to help relieve the pain. I know I could not be where I am in my recovery without his knowledgeable and excellent care. I highly recommend him and the Swedish Specialty Clinic in Edmonds, WA. As a retired RN, I believe I am a very good judge of good medical care and I am grateful that I have had the privilege to be a patient of Dr. Tsirulnikov.

My Visits for Pain and Opioid Management following Spinal Fusion 5/24/2016

Posted on June 26th, 2017

Posted on June 14th, 2017

Double failure on his nerve ablations! Lifetime pain.

Takes the time to really listen.

Posted on June 12th, 2017

I have had plenty of experiences with Doctors and not many of them seemed helpful. Dr. Tsirulnikov (folks call him Dr. Yuri) continuously demonstrates care and concern with each visit. He is very thorough, nice, sees when I'm not clear on something, then makes that extra effort that can only be interpreted as genuine concern for my well-being and opinion thereof. He took over my file from another Dr. who was also really good, so my expectations were high - and met with satisfaction. I recommend Dr. Tsirulnikov.

Posted on June 9th, 2017

Don't waste your time with this PMD. He is unwilling to help. He is highly unethical and if Swedish doesn't want a lawsuit slapped on them they should have a nurse in the exams with this guy. Stay away .

Gifted Doctor

Posted on June 5th, 2017

Dr Yuri is awesome he has been treating me for about 3 years with great results . He has listened to me and has worked with me to get my life back . He has helped in managing my pain with injections and RFI

Awful!

Posted on March 10th, 2017

I've always given high marks to Swedish overall for exceptional care until I had to see this sorry excuse for a PMD. 1st he told me what the gentleman I saw in waiting room was taking as far as opioids medication even though it was none of my business and highly unethical and a HIPA violation. He then went into telling me that since I'm "highly functional and not on disability" he wants to take me off my meds that I need for my injuries. That I'm no better than a junkie in Seattle and that if I don't agree with him to leave and see another dr at another hospital. I was shocked. I'm a professional woman making 6 figures and have a wonderful family life. This guy is not a nice person and I'm shocked that Swedish would have him working for them. Stay far away!

Worst Doctor

Posted on February 9th, 2017

I have seen him twice, he replaced my previous Pain Management Doctor (who was so kind/understanding. This doctor Yuri is nothing but a rude aggregate doctor. His big thing is to get you off of opiates no matter what. Second and final time I will see him same manners, rude, in a hurry, doesn't understand chronic pain. Does he really think that many of us enjoy being on opiates??? I personally would rather be off of them, but due to my condition I can not function without them. DO NOT GO TO HIM...WORST DOCTOR EVER!!!!!!!!!!

Posted on February 9th, 2017

I wrote a review earlier on this doctor but wanted to ado that he had me sit in front of him naked from the waist down, with my underware on, for 20 minutes before he did his interpretation of a physical examination. Then he did the examination without another female present in the room. I have always had another female in the room during an examination, especially if it is by a male doctor. This made me feel very uncomfortable. Then he failed to listen to my heart and lungs. He looked at my knees and shoulders only. He failed to look at my hips or abomin which have also been operated on. As said in my earlier review, he treated me badly and in my opinion he is not good for my physical or mental health. He's lucky that I'm a lady and that I can control my anger. I give him a zero!