Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Yury L Bykov has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Yury L Bykov has the following 17 expertise
- Sports Medicine
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Replacement
- Bone Fracture
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Infectious Disease
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Surgery
Dr. Yury L Bykov has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 15
Dr. Bykov has done multiple surgeries at different times over the years. He always chooses the best route for wellness to the best of his knowledge. I shattered BOTH my left and right legs 2 different times over those (3-4 yr) times which included my tib and fib and more both times destroying my legs unfortunately and literally to oblivion. (At least 5+ Fractures/ breaks/ you name it, in all honestly. First time I met him and had a surgery (December 2013) went overall well, but my last (May 2017) most recent, with this time my right leg. He had strengthened and installed hardware plus titanium rod(s) just like both times on my legs, but did this last surgery so well that it seems as if "God or a god" would have fixed it 100% SERIOUS!. It's that perfect and both times my legs where all over the place in 90 degree angles, this way, that way, and then some, that they shouldn't have been in multiple places to the point where amputation was not far out of the question last resort. Accidents where hard hitting a tree and a deer on a snowmobile and motorcycle. Plus coming from literally being a miracle man, myself, that should not be alive hands-down. I've been medevac two times in my life along with 178 surgeries from severe Trumatic accidents from the ages of 21 to 25) that being said Dr. Bycov knows what is doing with plenty of experience at a younger age and still learning with dedication! On a side note to take in thought** The Office team service on the other hand, can be horrible most of the time with very rude people at times, although some make up for it with there beyond kindness like Dr. Bycov! :) The wait time is usually pretty fast as your in and out in a decent fashion. Hope this helps a few people to make the right choice and choose Dr. Bycov for your needs and care! Take Care! -Jake L.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Bykov is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
15 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Yury L Bykov accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC Keystone Health Plan Central HMO
- Capital BC PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsLvpg Orthopedics, 1250 S Cedar Crest Blvd Ste 110, Allentown, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Yury L Bykov in this video.
Dr. Yury L Bykov is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Allentown, PA.