Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Yusif Addae
Dr. Yusif Addae, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sarasota, FL, with another office in Charlotte, NC. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Addae is affiliated with University Hospital - Charlotte, Presbyterian Hospital and Sarasota Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Yusif Addae has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
Dr Addae really helped motivate me through my natural labor. He was very understanding of my wishes and helped push me throught the "i give up" stage of natural labor when the pain seemed to be too much. i have great respect for him for helping me deliver my all natural healthy mothers-day baby in 2011. My son is just about a year old and i couldnt be more grateful for the wonderful doctor that i had.
Dr. Addae is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University Hospital - Charlotte
Sarasota Memorial Hospital
Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
Presbyterian HospitalPresbyterian Orthopaedic Hospital
10 Years Experience
Istanbul Universitesi, Cerrahpasa
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Yusif Addae accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Yusif Addae is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sarasota, FL.