Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Yusooff Allian
Dr. Yusooff Allian, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Waukegan, IL. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Thoracic Surgery. Dr. Allian is affiliated with Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital, Vista Health - Medical Center West and The University of Chicago Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Yusooff Allian has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
- Thoracic Surgery
If you need surgery to treat a complication in your chest, which includes your lungs, esophagus, diaphragm and heart, your doctor will refer you to a thoracic surgeon. They’re trained to offer surgical treatment for tumors and abnormalities in these areas as well as respiratory and heart conditions like lung cancer, heart disease and diseases in the diaphragm.
Thoracic surgeons are similar to heart surgeons, except they have additional training in the entire cardiorespiratory system and in how your blood vessels work with your lungs and airways. They’re also trained on catheters used in the chest, as well as cardiac and respiratory support systems that might be part of your treatment plan.
Dr. Allian is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital
Vista Health - Medical Center West
The University of Chicago Medicine
Methodist Hospital Of Chicago
Midwestern Regional Medical Center
Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
Vista Health - Victory Memorial Hospital
Victory Mem Hosp, Waukegan, Il
Lake Forest Hospital, Lake Forest, Illinois
Victory Hospital, Waukegan, Illinois
St Therese Med Ctr, Waukegan, Il
St. Therese Hospital, Waukegan, Illinois
Mrmc, Zion, Illinois
Condell Hospital, Libertyville, Illinois
Good Shepherd Hospital, Barrington, Illinois
46 Years Experience
Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation
Graduated in 1967
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions2645 Washington St, Waukegan, IL
Dr. Yusooff Allian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Waukegan, IL.